- MA (Art History), accreditation due Autumn 2023
- PGC (Hum), Open University, 2022
- Certificate, 'Tangible Things', Harvard University, 2023
- BFA 1999; Major, Textiles / Minor, Art History
- Art Fund (Tate Gallery/ National Galleries of Scotland);
Louise Bourgeois at Dorset Museum, exhibition, research and engagement.
- Ligne, Owner and Designer
SELECTED EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- 999 Words, Cafe Mokka, Halifax, NS, 1997
- Untitled (Cover Image), Excalibur, York University Press, 1997
- Braided Dress, NSCAD Fashion Show, Anna Leonowens, Halifax, NS, 1998
- Protest Art, Anna Leonowens Gallery, Halifax, NS, 1999
- -.-. --- -- . / .... --- -- ., NSCAD, Halifax, NS, 1999
- Coast/ Land, The Gallery Upstairs, Poole, Dorset, 2017
- Art as a Response to Mental Health, Doncaster UK, (online exhibition) 2021
- 3AM Project (online exhibition), 2021
- Doncaster Art Fair (online exhibition), 2022
WORKS IN PRIVATE COLLECTION
- Private collections throughout Canada, USA, Madagascar and the UK
- Bespoke pieces created for The Carleton House Preservation Society, Argyle Street, Halifax, Canada.
I am a photographer and textile artist based in Dorset, England. I create found object screen prints using items sourced from a specific location and combine these with colours captured whilst documenting the area. I actively work to use as many natural dyes and elements as possible in my screen prints and to give back to the land whatever I take.
My photographic work is primarily carried out on a Nikon DSLR and a Fuji Instax Mini 90 camera. I enjoy the disparity between the media, one being easily manipulated in post production, the other relying entirely on the users skill and understanding of the camera.
I am open for commissions for both textile/screen print work and photography.
I am also available for research projects and outreach/ education projects.
Get In Touch
England and Canada